WORKSHOPS & RETREATS
designed to enhance professional development, encourage personal reflection, and support individual growth.
The Center for Career Development and Ministry is proud to offer workshops and retreats designed to enhance professional development, encourage personal reflection, and support individual growth.
We are prepared to customize a workshop or seminar to meet the specific needs of your organization and to either work collaboratively with you in its design OR jump in with content and presenter ready to go. Looking for a full day presentation, just a few hours or even a multi-day event? We can help!
For a workshop or retreat leader, you are looking for someone with the ability to fully engage a group and lead with wit, wisdom and deep knowledge. Our counselors are experienced public speakers and teachers. Our multifaceted staff has proficiency in family systems theory as it relates to churches, spiritual direction, coaching, and leadership development.
Some workshops, retreats, and events we have led include:
- New Visions Life Planning and Retirement Preparation: A Workshop for Clergy age 50 and Over
- Maintaining Ethical Boundaries in Professional Ministry
- A Better Balancing Act: the Art Form of Being a Clergy Family
- Money and Ministry
- That Pushes My Buttons: Handling Difficult Behavior, Complaint and Criticism in Ministry
- Adaptive Leadership: Leading Long, Leading Strong